martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

GO TO PATAGONIA, SAID EDWIN




It was a trip I will never forget. It was a frozen early morning when I heard my mother saying “Nathaly, wake up!” I knew that was time to go to the airport, but I was very sleepy then I layed in my bed lazily for few minutes, when my mum shouted again angrily, "Nathaly get out of the bed!" I jumped out of it and went down stairs.


Luckily we arrived at time to the airport, my parents took pictures of me before I left to the plane.  I was ready for a perfect winter in Patagonia, very anxious and scared at the same time, I had never flown alone so far away. After 6 exhausting hours finally, I arrived.


The landscape was like I had imagined it, but the police were not working so it stayed dangerous for many days. Anyway I visited a lot of interesting places and fairs. But the most memorable moment was when I saw whales, one of my dreams had become true I was shaking, I felt the happiest person in the world.


1 comentario: