martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

The Magician And The Aerialist


It was cold and the musty smell seems to
be enough to feel melancholy but, this thoughtful moment
was interrupted by a whisper then, I turned my head back
there was a woman sitting on the floor, the first thing that jumped out at you
was her long red hair, also her appearance, I wondered if
she were an aerialist.

She was terrified and as a good knight I offered to help her, but the young
woman may have spoken in Greek because i could not understand.
I put in practice my magic, and i started to appear several things like
jowels, food, expensive clothes and flowers. Despite of all the things
i gave to her she still looked miserable.

Quietly she started to sing a song I had never heard,
carefully I played the zither as an answer of her song, 
something changed, we manage to communicate in that way,
she explained me her sadness and i promise love to her.
Actually we do not chat, nevertheless music is the language of us,
that one meeting made it a day i will never forget.

1 comentario: